Get a comprehensive inventory of container assets with continuous discovery and tracking
Gain deep visibility and security across on-premises container environments and managed containers across multiple cloud providers.
De-risk your cloud with KCS – an integral part of Qualys TotalCloud™ 2.0 – an AI-powered CNAPP solution
Discover and inventory container assets
Unlock continuous discovery and tracking of containers and images, including:
- Pre-built dashboards and customizable widgets.
- Topographic information on the container environments: images, registries, associated containers (active and dormant), and hosts.
- Comprehensive metadata for every image, including labels, tags, installed software, layers, and association information.
Container-native vulnerability analysis
Rapidly analyze threats with high-accuracy vulnerability scanning and eliminate false positives to deliver:
- Comprehensive coverage, from standard Linux OS distributions to container-centric OSes (like CoreOS and Alpine), applications (like NGINX, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB), and programming languages (like Python, NodeJS, RubyGems, GoLang, and Java).
- Detailed reports of vulnerable software with patchable version information.
- Identify the composition of the image using layer details gathered by Qualys CS.
Vulnerability analysis in the DevOps pipeline
Integrate with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, and CircleCI to:
- Provide actionable data to developers to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Set policies based on criteria such as severity QID to prevent vulnerable images from entering repositories.
- Review specific vulnerabilities and patch data from within the plugin.
Qualys TotalCloud detects malware at least four hours faster than our previous approach. Earlier detection is crucial, because the sooner we can identify and act on threats such as zero-days, the lower the risk that an attack will succeed and spread through our network.
Nemi GeorgeVice President, Information Security Officer
Deploying Qualys CDR for AWS and Azure with just a few clicks, in a matter of minutes, across multiple AWS and Azure subscriptions, was a game changer for our security team. We have a complex environment with many controls, and TotalCloud team worked with us on integration with existing solutions including Secure Web Gateways and integrated SIEM. With their engineering team, together made sure all the security finds were tightly integrated with our SIEM platform. I have rarely seen this level of competency and engagement effort from a vendor.
Mark WoottonHead of Trust & Vulnerability Management, Centrica
Qualys is enhancing its widely used platform to deliver visibility, context, speed, automation, and orchestration in a comprehensive solution to help organizations scale their security and compliance programs for modern software development. Qualys TotalCloud incorporates security into development workflows, enabling them to release secure, reliable code, while giving security teams the control and visibility they need to manage risk by reducing their attack exposure and rapidly responding to threats.
Melinda MarksPractice Director, Cybersecurity at ESG
The Qualys approach [to runtime security] empowers security to follow the container image with built-in instrumentation, enabling visibility and behavior enforcement for running containers across all types of container infrastructure.
Frank DicksonProgram Vice President, IDC Cybersecurity Products
Detect vulnerabilities and configuration drift in the running containers and gain a complete understanding of anomalies via a granular classification of rogue vulnerabilities and software packages.
Analyze vulnerability scans on images and containers and identify risks.
Discover container environments: images, registries, and associated containers.
Powered by the Enterprise TruRiskTM Platform
The Enterprise TruRisk Platform provides you with a unified view of your entire cyber risk posture so you can efficiently aggregate and measure all Qualys & non-Qualys risk factors in a unified view, communicate cyber risk with context to your business, and go beyond patching to eliminate the risk that threatens the business in any area of your attack surface.