Qualys EU Platform 2 Maintenance Notification
Qualys regularly upgrades the Qualys Cloud Platforms for capacity expansion and maintenance purposes. We are implementing an upgrade that will allow Qualys to apply database and network enhancements to EU Platform 2. This upgrade will happen on May 18, 2017 and requires an 8-hour downtime starting at 12:00 PM PDT (May 18, 2017 19:00 UTC) and ending at 08:00 PM PDT (May 19, 2017 03:00 UTC).
The administrative UI and API of the Qualys services on EU Platform 2 will be unavailable during this maintenance window. This includes:
- Qualys Continuous Monitoring (CM)
- Qualys Vulnerability Management (VM)
- Qualys Cloud Agent (CA)
- Qualys Policy Compliance (PC)
- Qualys Web Application Scanning (WAS)
- Qualys Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Qualys Malware Detection (MD)
- Qualys Asset Management (AM)
- Qualys ThreatPROTECT (TP)
- Qualys AssetView (AV)
- Qualys Security Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Qualys SECURE Seal (SEAL)
The following services will not be impacted by this maintenance window:
- Scans which are running when the maintenance begins will still run to completion. The scan results will be processed once the platform is back online. Scans which are scheduled to launch after the downtime begins will not launch until the maintenance is complete. If they are set to Pause/Cancel after a certain time that will still be honored. It is not possible to manually pause/cancel a scan during the downtime. If you have strict scan windows, please insure that your schedule is configured to Pause/Cancel as required.
- Web Application Firewall sensors.
- SECURE Seal logo and verification.
- Qualys PCI Compliance Scanning (PCI)
If you have any questions regarding this maintenance, please visit the Qualys status page or contact Qualys Customer Support. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to your feedback.