Vulnerability Management for Dummies
How to Implement a Successful Vulnerability Management Program
"Vulnerability Management for Dummies" is an eBook that will help you understand the basics of how to successfully implement a vulnerability management program.
When you are responsible for your organization's network security, you need to understand how to prevent attacks by reducing your network's weaknesses that can put your business at risk.
The Keys to Vulnerability Management Success
If you only have a handful of computers, or if you have thousands of servers distributed on a global network, this recently revised, second edition, 6-part book will help you understand vulnerability management better.
"Vulnerability Management for Dummies"
1.Explains the critical need for vulnerability management (VM)
2. Provides a 10-point checklist for removing vulnerabilities
3. Describes the essential steps of a successful VM Program
4. Outlines solution options - including the pros and cons of each
5. The importance of reports to help stay informed and ahead of threats
6. Promotes the benefits of using automation to continuously monitor your network
Download your complimentary copy of "Vulnerability Management for Dummies" now.