SANS Survey: New Threats
Drive Improved Practices
State of Cybersecurity in Health Care
Health care organizations face a variety of security challenges—from the growing presence of online personal data to new methods of accessing and transferring medical information. Protecting sensitive data requires more vigilance than ever.
Learn how your IT security peers are responding to threats from mobile and cloud technologies to address these open systems in this latest SANS survey: New Threats Drive Improved Practices: State of Cybersecurity in Health Care Organizations. Inside you’ll see all the results—revealing better awareness of risks with improved commitment of resources and support.
Download now to learn more about how leading health care organizations:
- Assess information ecosystems — to understand gaps in infrastructure
- Establish data-centric security controls — focusing on information, not just infrastructure
- Manage identities — tying data controls closely with identity and access management
- Invest in incident response — documenting and maintaining a formal response process
- Formalize security around an actionable and agile risk framework — automating risk management and improving risk posture
Qualys respects your privacy.