Ensure You're Always Audit Ready for PCI DSS 4.0
Qualys Compliance Best Practices Whitepaper
On March 31, 2022, the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council published version 4.0 of its PCI Data
Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The updated standards provide significant new guidance on the scope and applicability
for requirements that impact small to medium businesses (SMBs). Failure to comply can be costly, resulting in
expensive fines, security breaches, brand damage, and lawsuits.
This Qualys whitepaper offers details about:
- PCI-DSS 4.0 updates, requirements, audit procedures, and more
- Best practices to ensure audit readiness and be fully prepared prior to the deadline
- Collecting data on-premises, in the cloud, and hybrid via virtual agents, network scanning, and API
- Answers to how Qualys can help you prevent security breaches, audit failures, fines, lawsuits,
and brand damage
- Completing comprehensive assessments for procedural and technology requirements across hybrid
- Using a single platform and agent to monitor requirements for authenticated vulnerability
management, real-time FIM, configuration hardening, etc.