USA News Releases
Qualys Announces Availability of Customizable Security Assessment Questionnaire Service
New Software as a Service (SaaS) Offering Dramatically Simplifies Assessment of Internal IT Assets and Vendor Risk
LAS VEGAS – Oct. 7, 2015 – Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions, today announced Q4 general availability of customizable questionnaires as a new addition to its suite of integrated services. Qualys Security Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) enables organizations to assess business processes and vendor risk by centrally capturing all relevant information, drastically reducing time and cost. In addition, this new service allows companies to demonstrate compliance against internal policies, standards and mandates such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, COBIT and ISO 27001/2.
“Organizations must adhere to hundreds of constantly evolving regulatory requirements, standards and guidelines, and ensure that third-party vendors follow them as well,” stated Philippe Courtot, chairman and CEO, Qualys, Inc. “Until now the task was largely a manual process managed via email and spreadsheets. Qualys SAQ has turned a previously tedious and decentralized process into a streamlined, simple and repeatable one managed entirely online.”
SAQ enables organizations to assess business process requirements, including:
- Vendor risk assessment
- End-to-end security and compliance
- Internal audit management
- Assessment of employee training and awareness program
SAQ is a cloud-based solution that systematically gathers risk data, compliance information and evidence files. It addresses both the procedural and technical requirements of security and compliance. SAQ includes:
- Template Management. Users can create custom templates by importing questions or can leverage numerous out-of-the-box campaigns to assess risk and compliance requirements.
- Campaign Management. A questionnaire template can be assigned to specific users or groups. Questionnaire results can be grouped together to simplify the management of multiple ongoing surveys.
- Dashboards and Reporting: Dashboards include campaign progress tracking and customizable dashboards, reflecting vendor risk and compliance posture.
“Qualys is renowned for our automated security and compliance assessment of devices and applications. With Security Assessment Questionnaire, we’re now making it just as easy to gather data from people,” said Sumedh Thakar, chief product officer, Qualys, Inc.
For more information, please visit: https://www.qualys.com/questionnaire.
Availability and Additional Resources:
- Register to receive immediate notification of a free trial of Qualys Security Assessment Questionnaire upon GA.
- Follow Qualys on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 7,700 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, HCL Comnet, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys and the Qualys logo are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
LEWIS PR for Qualys