USA News Releases
Qualys to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 13, 2015 – Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- AGC Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference on Monday, April 20, 2015 in San Francisco, CA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 p.m. EDT).
- Baird Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, May 6, 2015 in Chicago, IL. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 10:20 a.m. CDT (8:20 a.m. PDT, 11:20 a.m. EDT).
- Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Conference on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 in San Francisco, CA. Philippe Courtot, Chairman & CEO, will present at 3:10 p.m. PDT (6:10 p.m. EDT).
- JP Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Monday, May 18, 2015 in Boston, MA. Philippe Courtot, Chairman & CEO, will present at 11:20 a.m. EDT (8:20 a.m. PDT).
- Stephens Spring Investment Conference on Tuesday, June 2, 2015 in New York, NY. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 10:00 a.m. EDT (7:00 a.m. PDT).
A live webcast, as well as a replay, of these presentations will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys’ website at investor.qualys.com.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 7,700 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, Accuvant, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, HCL Comnet, Infosys, NTT, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and the Council on CyberSecurity. For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
# # #
Chief Financial Officer