USA News Releases
Yankee Group Presents Vulnerability Management Best Practices at InfoSec World
Security Executives from Hershey Foods, Motorola and Others to Discuss Implementation and Trends Related to Laws of Vulnerabilities Research
* * * * * * * * * * * Media Advisory * * * * * * * * * * *
- The threat of regulatory compliance and new security outbreaks such as MyDoom have required executives to examine security best practices that will ensure regular auditing of their systems, management of risk and remediation of problems. In today's environment, regular and consistent vulnerability management has become a critical component of their best practice policies.
Yankee Group will present practical steps companies can take to ensure best practices in vulnerability management. Panel discussion will focus on implementation of best practices and ties to trends from Gerhard Eschelbeck's Laws of Vulnerabilities research.
- Our panel of experts includes:
- Gerhard Eschelbeck, CTO, Qualys, Inc.
- William Boni, CISO, Motorola
- Daniel Klinger, CISO, Hershey Foods
- Justin Somini, Director, IT Security, VeriSign
Tuesday, March 23, 2004, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- InfoSec World Conference and Expo
Signature 1 Meeting Room
- Shany Seawright
Qualys and the Qualys logo are trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Megan Lamb