USA News Releases
Qualys Honored with Four Certificates of Compatibility from the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Initiative
In the four years that CVE (the common naming standard for vulnerabilities within the information security industry) has been in the public domain, more than 90 organizations (representing over 130 products and services) have declared their intent to become CVE compatible. Now, 10 of these vendors' products have passed the final and most rigorous phase of the compatibility process. Recipients are:
- Alliance Qualite Logiceil, for Vigil@nce AQL
- Foundstone, Inc., for Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Harris Corp., for STAT Scanner
- Kingnet Security, Inc., for Kingnet Intrusion Detection System
- The MITRE Corp., for Open Vulnerability Assessment Language (OVAL)
- Qualys, for
- QualysGuard Enterprise
- QualysGuard Consultant
- QualysGuard Express
- QualysGuard MSP
- Red Hat, for Red Hat Security Advisories
- SAINT Corp., for SAINT
- Sintelli Ltd., for
- Sintelli Alert!
- Sintelli Vulnerability Database
- Software in the Public Interest, Inc., for Debian Security Advisories
According to Mr. Payton, "This group comes from a pool of nearly 100 organizations that are pursuing compatibility. We congratulate these recipients, and look forward to seeing more organizations and their products qualify for inclusion in this select group."
"We're excited at the rate that industry is adopting the CVE naming standard," adds Bob Martin, MITRE CVE Compatibility Lead. "In addition to the organizations that have publicly declared support for the CVE naming standard on the CVE web site, we've identified over 100 other organizations from around the world that are actively working to incorporate CVE support into their capabilities."
Qualys and the Qualys logo are trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Megan Lamb