USA News Releases
eBay, Oracle, Siebel and Others Join Qualys for Panel Discussion on Zero-Day Exploits at InfoSecurity 2003
Howard A. Schmidt Invites Qualys CTO Gerhard Eschelbeck to Present "Laws of Vulnerabilities" Research to Define Trends in Today's Network Security
* * * * * * * * * * * Media Advisory * * * * * * * * * * *
- The threat of worms like Slammer, which infected more than 90% of vulnerable hosts within 10 minutes, leaves CSOs questioning the real-time defense of their systems. How can we prepare our networks? Can we anticipate trends? And, what does the future hold?
Howard A. Schmidt, CISO of eBay, and Gerhard Eschelbeck, CTO & VP of Engineering at Qualys, along with industry experts from Oracle, Siebel Systems, and Black Hat will conduct a panel discussion on zero-day exploits that keep CSOs up at night. Eschelbeck will also be announcing the RV10 trends of 2003 and predictions for 2004 during the panel. Spire Security will moderate the discussion. Please join these top Internet security experts for this discussion at the 2003 InfoSecurity Conference in New York City.
- Our distinguished panel of Internet security experts includes:
- Howard A. Schmidt, CISO, eBay
- Gerhard Eschelbeck, CTO & VP Engineering, Qualys, Inc.
- Mary Ann Davidson, CSO, Oracle Corporation
- David Mortman, Director of Global Security, Siebel Systems
- Jeff Moss, President & CEO, Black Hat Inc.
- Wednesday, December 10, 2003, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York, NY
- Shany Seawright
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Contact: Megan Lamb