USA News Releases
Computer Security Experts Testify to Congress on Worm and Virus Defense to Protect Nation's Computers from Threats
Qualys CTO Gerhard Eschelbeck to Present "Laws of Vulnerabilities" that Define Trends and Characteristics of Today's Network Vulnerabilities
* * * * * * * * * * * Media Advisory * * * * * * * * * * *
- In the wake of recent security attacks, such as Blaster and SoBig.F, the need to better protect the nation's critical infrastructure from computer attacks has never been greater. Congress has asked this influential group of security leaders to present information and suggestions for better protection.
- Experts testifying include:
- Gerhard Eschelbeck - CTO & vice president of engineering, Qualys, Inc. Full testimony can be downloaded from http://www.qualys.com/testimony
- Government and business leaders from Microsoft, Symantec, Cisco, CERT and DOJ among others.
- Wednesday, September 10, 2003
10:00 a.m. Eastern
- Rayburn House Office Building
- Tom Rice
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Contact: Megan Lamb