UK News Releases
Qualys to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., February 19, 2014 – Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- AGC Partners’ Information Security and Technology Growth Conference on Monday, February 24, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 11:00 a.m. PST (2:00 p.m. EST).
- Cowen CyberSecurity Forum on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 8:55 a.m. PST (11:55 a.m. EST).
- JMP Securities Technology on Monday, March 3, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 8:30 a.m. PST (11:30 a.m. EST).
- Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will be participating in the Security In The Cloud panel discussion at 2:00 p.m. PST (5:00 p.m. EST).
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Thursday, March 6, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 9:55 a.m. PST (12:55 p.m. EST).
Please note that only the JMP Securities and Morgan Stanley presentations will be webcast live and available for replay, both of which will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys’ website at investor.qualys.com on the respective days and times indicated.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 6,700 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organisations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organisations, including Accuvant, BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The Company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
# # #