Qualys Express Lite
March 02, 2015
Ease of Use:
Value of Money:
- Easy No software to maintain; used right from your browser.
- Affordable No servers to buy or set up.
- Automated Scans, organizes, prioritizes, reports.
- Accurate Tells you what you need to know without wasting your time.
- Cloud Platform Cloud-based “software-as-a-service” that's professionally managed 24x7x365 in Qualys' world-class datacenters.
- Market leader Thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe rely on Qualys. Why Choose Qualys
Qualys Express Lite for Small Businesses
Qualys Express Lite is a cloud-based suite of security and compliance solutions for small businesses with limited budgets and staff. It lets you monitor, right from your browser, whether your Internet perimeter servers, websites and web apps (which hackers often target first) are up to date and securely configured. It even lets you extend the same protection to your internal computers to make your business safer, inside and out.
Since time is of the essence when Internet hackers are circling your network, Qualys Express Lite helps you discover security holes fast and fix them before you get attacked. It also makes it easier to comply with rules such as PCI and HIPAA that require you to periodically audit your network and fix any critical security vulnerabilities that you find.
Express Lite guides you, step-by-step:
Monitor Your Internet Perimeter — Servers & Web Apps
With Qualys, you can check right from your browser whether your Internet-facing servers, websites and web apps are up-to-date and securely configured against Internet attackers. Step-by-step instructions guide you through scanning, generating reports and improving your security.
Scan Your Internal Network
Monitor your internal servers, computers and web apps to see if they are up to date and properly configured against attacks. Qualys manages security and compliance for your internal and perimeter systems together in a single interactive web console.
Check Your Website & Apps for OWASP Top 10 Risks and Malware
With Qualys Web Application Scanning (WAS), you can quickly search your web forms and apps for vulnerabilities (including hackers' favorites, such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)) and learn how to fix them. WAS also helps you protect visitors to your website — and your own reputation — by uncovering malware that hackers sneak into your website (e.g., in blogs or comment pages).
Stay on Top of the Latest Security Patches
Qualys goes beyond listing which devices are at risk of being attacked — it also tells you which patches you need to fix the problems and helps you download them.
Know if You're PCI Compliant — Before Your Audit
With Qualys, you can check whether your systems are PCI compliant at any time, allowing you to address issues early and submit quarterly PCI results once you know you've already passed.
- Learn the key facts about Vulnerability Management »
Setup for Success with Qualys Express LiteLearn how to make the most of your Express Lite trial »
- Manage risk and compliance with minimal staff & budget »
- Learn about Qualys Express Lite at your own pace »
Over 9,300 organizations in over 100 countries rely on Qualys, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100
“Qualys provides a very cost-effective and efficient way to stay on top of emerging security exposures.”
Qualys has received multiple awards and top ratings from leading industry analysts and technical publications.
- Winner, Application Security SANS Best of 2016, 2015, 2014
- Global Vulnerability Management Market Leader Frost & Sullivan 2017
- All awards