Call for Papers
Qualys Security Conference 2022
November 9-10, 2022 | Las Vegas, Nevada
Qualys Security Conference (QSC) is a unique opportunity for the Qualys community to get together to hear the latest developments in cybersecurity, the latest innovations from Qualys, trade best practices, share feedback and tips n tricks on how security professionals work to keep organizations secure.
This year, we are opening the opportunity for security practitioners to present at QSC on how they have successfully used Qualys Cloud Platform to address their cybersecurity challenges and share positive security outcomes they have driven for their organizations.
A great opportunity to showcase your efforts amongst your peers and gain the recognition and admiration you know you always deserved!
Submit your proposed topic for consideration
Submit Your Talk
Dates to Remember
Call For Papers Closes: Friday, September 30, 11:59 pm PST
Call For Papers Notifications: Tuesday, October 4
Schedule Announcement: Wednesday, October 12
Slide Due Date: Wednesday, November 2
Event Dates: November 9–10, 2022
Type of Submissions
- Sessions - 45 minutes total, including Q&A
Suggested Topic Areas
- CISO, Business Perspective
- Risk Management and Governance
- Vulnerability Programs Best Practices
- Cloud Security
- DevSec Ops, Container Security
- Patch Management
- Secure Asset Management
- Compliance Management
- Bridging the gap between IT Ops and Security Teams
- Securing IT and OT Systems
- Endpoint Security
Submission Process & Requirements
- As a Qualys customer, your submission should cover a specific problem you faced, what kind of solution you implemented, and the kind of results or benefits the solution provided
- Qualys will review each submission and notify the submitter of acceptance and whether the session with be presented as part of our in-person or virtual conference programming.
- The original author(s) of a presentation must submit for the Call for Papers.
- Each submission must be completed in its entirety.
- Speakers may submit more than one proposal, but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
- Individuals submitting a proposal will receive a “Thank you for submitting an abstract for QSC 2022. Your submission has been received” email notification immediately upon receipt.
- If you have any questions regarding your submission, please email them to QSCSubmissions@qualys.com
Agreement To Terms Of Speaking Remuneration
Hotel Accommodations & Miscellaneous:
- Conference Registration: (1) Full conference passes per Speaker
- Speakers will book their hotel through the QSC 2022 registration portal.
- Speakers will receive complimentary round-trip airfare (economy class).
- Speakers will receive complimentary accommodations for (3) nights.
- Speakers will be required to provide the hotel with a valid credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Qualys will not reimburse or provide a per diem for meals.
- Luggage fees, transportation to and from the travel terminal(s) to the hotel/conference venue or travel from home/office to the travel terminal(s), or any additional expenses incurred will not be reimbursed.
- Parking, taxi or shuttle service(s) surrounding the event will not be reimbursed.
By submitting via the QSC 2022 Call-for-Papers, Speakers understand and agree to the Official Terms as detailed below. Terms are subject to change.
- One (1) free Full conference pass is given only to those who have been selected as speakers.
- Conference passes are non-transferable.
- Co-workers, PR representatives, press, spouses, friends etc. must register for the conference separately.
- Qualys will provide one projector, one screen, one wired ethernet connection and one wired microphone (if applicable) for the on-site presentation.
- Speakers are responsible for providing all other necessary equipment.
- Qualys reserves the right to change scheduled speaking times as necessary. While every effort will be made to honor assigned times, Speakers may be called upon to present at any time during the conference.
- Qualys reserves the right to rescind an accepted submission without reason.
- We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms, dates and/or content of this page at any time without prior notice.