Software Penetration Testing
Discover the Vulnerabilities in Your Web Applications
Web apps have become the Achilles heel of IT network security. Web application vulnerabilities are now the most prevalent at more than 55% of all server vulnerability disclosures. This figure does not include vulnerabilities in custom-developed web applications, so it may be just the "tip of the iceberg," according to IBM's analysis.
To handle website penetration testing via apps, Qualys built cloud-based Web Application Security. It is a cloud-based service that provides automated crawling and testing of custom web applications to identify vulnerabilities including cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection.
Web Application Scanning offers these benefits:
• Lowers total cost of operations by automating repeatable testing processes
- Identifies vulnerabilities of syntax and semantics in custom web applications
- Performs authenticated crawling
- Profiles the target application
- Ensures accuracy by effective reduction of false positives and false negatives
Download a complimentary copy of "Web Application Security for Dummies" to learn more about protecting web applications.