Network Security Audit
Security Teams Need the Right Tools to Address Network Threats
To a cybercriminal, network vulnerabilities are like gold. These vulnerabilities can be exploited, resulting in unauthorized entry into an organization's network, where confidential information can be mined, sold, and turned into a huge financial windfall.
Network weaknesses have plagued operating systems and software applications from the earliest days of computing. They are an on-going issue and make regular network security audits a requirement for IT staff who want to keep their jobs.
You know network vulnerabilities don't go away by themselves. Their detection, removal, and control can done with the assistance of Qualys Vulnerability Management (VM).
With Qualys Vulnerability Management you can:
- Assign a business impact to each asset
- Organize hosts to match the structure of your business
- Handle distributed, overlapping networks seamlessly
- Store configuration information offsite with secure audit trails
- Share search results through Qualys APIs
Need guidance on what to look for in a vulnerability management solution? Download the free guide titled "Best Practices for Selecting a Vulnerability Management Solution."