USA News Releases
Qualys to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., October 28, 2015 – Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- RBC Capital Markets Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference onTuesday, November 10, 2015 in New York, NY. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 2:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m. PST.)=
- Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 in New York, NY. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 8:45 a.m. EST (5:45 a.m. PST.)
- BTIG Security Software Summit on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 in San Francisco, CA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at a time to be determined.
- UBS Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 in San Francisco, CA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at a time to be determined.
- Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference on Thursday, December 3, 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ. Philippe Courtot, chairman, president and CEO, will present at 10:30 a.m. MST (12:30 p.m. EST, 9:30 a.m. PST.)
- Imperial Capital Security Investor Conference on Thursday, December 10, 2015 in New York, NY. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at a time to be determined.
A live webcast, as well as a replay, of these presentations will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys’ website at investor.qualys.com.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, HCL Comnet, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
LEWIS PR for Qualys